Silicon Valley Startup Anello Photonics Looking for Navigation and Localization Algorithm Engineer
Location: Santa Clara CA
- Develop tightly coupled localization and POSE estimation algorithms using a high-performance IMU ( Inertial Measurement Unit ) as backbone for sensor fusion.
- Integration priorities include traditional IMU + GNSS/RTK solutions, as well as IMU + Camera and IMU + LIDAR localization solutions.
- Develop simulations that analyze various accuracy tradeoffs.
- Generate Stanford diagrams for integrity and protection limits of the combined solution
- Implement real-time algorithms on top of embedded CPU that runs PXROS real-time operating system
- Orchestrate extensive test campaign to validate performance under a wide variety of test conditions
- Regularly publish academic papers and blogs on the results of work.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or BS and 3-5 years experience with extensive research experience in localization algorithms
- Must demonstrate up to date knowledge in sensor fusion for localization
- Proven abilities in advanced theoretical mathematics
- Proven track record for publishing easy-to-read but informative papers
- Expert programming skills in C and Python
- Experience with real world hardware and testing
Interested candidates can contact below:
CSO Anello Photonics