Department Requirement Checklists
General BSOE Forms

Change of Advisor Petition

Extension Request for Financial Aid Eligibility

Independent Study

  • Independent Study
  • MS Project
  • Thesis Research

Letter Request

Petition for Transfer of Concurrent Enrollment (Extension) Course
A total of at most three courses (4 in Electrical Engineering) may be transferred from concurrent enrollment. Once transfer of this course is approved, it's application towards the MS or PHD course requirements will be subject to the same rules as courses taken as a graduate student.

Petition for Graduate Course Substitution/Waiver
Up to 3 courses (4 in Electrical Engineering) may be transferred towards PhD with department approval. Transferred courses may not be used for MS course requirements.

Teaching Assistant Forms


Please see Teaching Assistant Information page for application/preference forms & deadlines