The Anthem Technology Intern Program allows graduate students to gain real-world work experience in their academic field. During the summer months, interns will engage in challenging projects evolving around the rapidly changing healthcare tech industry. Interns are paired with industry professionals and mentors and will be given opportunities to stretch their skills and enrich their knowledge base to achieve a greater understanding within technology. If the intern performs well throughout the internship, there will be opportunities for fulltime employment once the intern graduates.
Interns will participate in activities to enhance connection to the company as a whole and encourage personal growth. Some of these activities include:
- Formal onboarding event for all students to ensure integration to the organization and program
- A one on one mentorship with a leader for the duration of the program
- Cadenced Learning series to build student’s acumen and focus on learning the business
- Opportunities to grow and develop through social and networking events
Analytics Interns will be assigned to a specific group within Digital and Information Technology based on skill set and need of the business. Graduate students should have experience and education in:
- Analyzes business and IT needs to determine optimal means of meeting those needs.
- Responsible for developing strategies, programs and solutions based on business priorities, consumer insights and industry trends that support digital strategy.
- Responsible for gathering and assessing market requirements through competitive intelligence and emerging trends, stakeholder and consumer feedback
- Contribute to Strategy and Business Development Efforts
- Develop and Deliver Presentations to Key Stakeholders
- Project Management and Coordination
- Graduate student in Healthcare domains specifically project management, data and analytics, business analytics, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree with proven record of high achievement
- Graduation date between August 2020 to May 2021
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Advanced user of Microsoft Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, MS Teams
- Willingness and capacity to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Proven analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication abilities
Energetic self-starter with willingness to work hard, take on significant and multiple responsibilities, and with dedication towards excellence and achieving results.