Applications for the CART Fellowship Program in Summer and Fall 2021 are now open! The deadline to apply is Monday, May 10th.
In the Center for Archival Research and Training, you can:
- Get paid experience working remotely with archival materials
- Create your own digital project aligned with your research and creative interests
- Enhance your research skills using archives and primary sources
- Help make archival collections more discoverable to researchers
- Learn about different library and archives career options
- Explore innovative digital tools that you can use in your research and teaching
- Make connections with graduate students from different disciplines and interests
Contact CART Archivist Alix Norton at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about the application and the program.