- A letter of interest specifying why the candidate is interested in teaching students at Bakersfield College. The letter should also discuss how the candidate’s educational experiences have prepared them to teach at a community college with a diverse student body, like Bakersfield College.
- An updated curriculum vitae with at least three professional references and contact information listed, one of the references needs to be from a current or former supervisor.
- College/university transcript (unofficial transcripts will be accepted), including all college units attempted.
- One signed letter of recommendation written within the last six months specifically for the Bakersfield College Faculty Diversification Fellowship Program from an individual who has provided post-secondary academic instruction to the applicant.
- Link to application: https://careers.
PowerPoint Presentation: Bakersfield_College_Recruitment_Presentation.pdf