Digital Dynamics, Inc seeks an intern with experience in software design, coding and debugging. The intern will gain real-world software engineering experience at a thriving industrial controller company.
We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Document and test new diagnostic software applications in Linux and Windows
- Develop diagnostic software applications (coding, programming)
- Perform system testing on hardware with diagnostic software applications
- Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Mathematics major
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Ability to work in small team
- Experience programming in C, C++ in Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with MS Visual Studio a plus
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Collaborating hand-in-hand with a skilled team of software engineers
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
If you’re interested please contact Gary Daniel who is DDI VP of Engineering (email@example.com)