SOLAB SK hynix America
· Individual technical contributor within the research team focused on next generation storage/memory systems.
· Design, prototype (SW) and evaluate new fabric attached memory/storage solutions
· Present a working prototype and technical concepts to top industry conferences.
· Work with other team members toward prototyping efforts including defining component level requirements of memory/storage components.
Verbal/written communication with both internal and external collaborators
· MS or a higher degree in Computer Science or related engineering fields.
· Strong software engineering skills with C/C++/Python is required.
· Good understanding of Object Storage, File Systems, or In-Memory DB.
· Good working knowledge or experience in Tensorflow, Spark/Hadoop system.
· Good knowledge of CPU, GPU, FPGA, memory controllers
· Additional knowledge of server architecture including processor, memory interfaces covering HQ, SoC, and FW/SW is a strong plus
· Experience in working at various levels of the system stack (low level to high level) is a plus.