You're invited to the 2022 Natural Language Processing Capstone Workshop! This year, UCSC NLP M.S. students worked in teams mentored by industry experts from IBM, Interactions, LinkedIn, and Google to develop Capstone projects that address real-world NLP challenges. Join us online on August 26th (1-5 PM PDT) to learn about each project.
To register for the 2022 NLP Capstone Workshop, please complete this form.
- Keynote Address: Hear insights about the future of NLP from incoming UCSC CSE & NLP faculty member, Professor Ian Lane.
- NLP Capstone Projects: Watch student teams present Capstone projects mentored by industry experts from IBM, Interactions, LinkedIn and Google.
- NLP Industry Panel: Join our expert panel of leading scientists for insights on career opportunities in the NLP field.
The 2022 NLP Capstone Projects and Mentors are:
- IBM Research: Probing of Language Models for Code
- Interactions: Neural Models of Supertagging for Semantic Role Labeling and Beyond
- LinkedIn: Comparing Dictionaries and Word Embeddings
- Google and UCSC: Multimodal Knowledge Extraction and Question Answering in Farming
Learn more about this year's Capstone projects and mentors by visiting nlp.ucsc.edu/capstone-